Stakeholders from academia and industry as well as from governments and research institutes are welcome to join this event and share their findings on various topics related to materials.
Call for Papers
The conference "ICM 2020 - The 4th International Conference on Materials : Advanced and Emerging Materials" will accept abstracts only.
The accepted abstracts will be available online on Sciforum.net during and after the conference. Moreover, participants will have the opportunity to contribute with a full manuscript to the special issue "Advanced and Emerging Materials" in the journal Materials.
Please note that abstract submission and conference registration are two separate processes.
- Create an account on Sciforum.net and click "Submit New Abstract to ICM 2020" on the left panel.
- Choose a session which is best suited for your research.
- Submit an abstract in English - the word limits are: minimum 150 words and maximum 300 words.
- The deadline to submit your abstract is 15 May 2020. You will be notified by 15 June 2020 about the acceptance of your submission.
- Upon submission, you can select if you wish to also be considered
for oral presentation. Following assessment by the Chairs, you will be
notified by 5 July 2020 in a separate email whether your contribution has been accepted for oral presentation.
- Please note that, in order to finalize the scientific program in due
time, at least one registration by any of the authors, denoted as Covering Author, is required to cover the presentation and publication of any accepted abstract. Covering Author registration deadline is 10 September 2020. Your abstract will be withdrawn if your registration is not complete by this date.
Maximum poster size limited to 90x140 cm (width x height), vertical
orientation (portrait). Please print your poster prior to the
A plan of the poster session will be circulated later on.
- Participants of this conference are cordially invited to contribute with a full manuscript to our Special Issue "Advanced and Emerging Materials"in the journal Materials.
- The submission deadline for this special issue is 30 April 2021. Conference participants will be granted a 20% discount on the publication fees. Please note that no other institutional discounts will be applicable, except from reviewers’ discount vouchers.
- Materials is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex and other databases, and has an Impact Factor of 2.972 (2018). Citations available in PubMed, full-text archived in PubMed Central.