While significant gains have been made to empower women worldwide, great challenges remain. Here in the 4th International Conference of Future of Women 2021, we once again gather to discuss feminist futures and the unfinished agenda of women’s equality. Featuring keynote forum, panel discussions, workshops and one-on-one interviews,networking dinner and post conference tours the Future Women 2021 brings together the voices and insights of a diverse range of delegates from around the world by offering inspiration, motivation, and networking.
Call for Papers
TOPICS OF INTEREST FOR SUBMISSION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO,
- Women and health, Maternity and Paternity leave, Constraints for lone mothers
- Diversity in political representation, Women in power, politics, and decision-making
- Under-representation/misrepresentation of women in the media, movies, and literature
- Child Marriage and the discrimination of the girl child
- Women and workplace:The Gender Pay Gap, Glass ceiling and sticky floors
- Gender-based Violence, Women in armed conflict and crisis.
- Human rights of women, Gender Equality and empowerment, Engaging menand boys in changing gender-based inequity.
- Institutional mechanism for the advancement of women, Education and training of women, Closing the Technology Gender Gap
- Sustainable development, natural resource management and the conservation of the environment.
- Combatting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity and Human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people (LGBTI)