The 4th Global Public Health Virtual Conference is a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Public Health. The conference will provide unlimited opportunities to interact with prominent key persons in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
THEME – “PUBLIC HEALTH FOR THE HUMANITY: LEADING THE WAY TO A HEALTHIER WORLD”
This year we would like to bring a global perspective to our thinking, in a critical time of the world. Humans are changing the earth in which we live. The emissions of carbon dioxide are driving up global temperatures, exploitation of the environment is destroying biodiversity, reckless use of chemicals threatens the insects on which we depend to pollinate crops, and irresponsible use of antibiotics is fueling the rise of antimicrobial resistance. An increasing number of threats to food, water supply, poverty are leading the way creating many issues that the Governments are struggling to respond at national, regional, and global level.
01. Emerging Infectious Diseases (EIDs)
02. Sexual and Reproductive Health Practices
03. Climate Change Issues & Global Public Health
04. Global Immigration & Public Health Challenges & Issues
05. Health Informatics & Public Health
06. Occupational Safety, Environment, and Public Health
07. Women and Child Health
08. Healthcare Epidemiology and Infection
09. Education & Community-based Health Practices
10. Changing the Environment & the Impact on Public Health Practice
11. Human Resource Capacity Building, Effective Health Management, and Efficient Financing
12. Changing Population and Society & Public Health
13. Health Education, Communication and Promotion
14. Public Health Nutrition
15. Public Health Pharmacy
16. Multidisciplinary Approaches in Global Public Health
17. Global Non-Communicable Diseases Prevention Strategies
18. Global Health Policies and Interventions
19.Social Determinants of Health and Inequity in Low-Middle- Income Countries.
20. Global Evidence on Women’s Health and the Role of Social and Economic Factors
21. Vaccine Hesitancy 2
2. Mental Health
Call for papers: https://healthconference.co/ca...
Sign up and follow your favorite conferences.