The annual 13th International UNIMAS Engineering Conference 2020 (EnCon 2020) will be held ONLINE from 29-30 October, 2020. With the theme ‘Empowering Industry and Transforming Society through Engineering, Technology and Management’, the conference will provide a platform for researchers, academics, engineers and professionals to exchange research findings, ideas and experiences in areas of engineering, technology and management.
Mark your calendar today to join us!
Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
Interested authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished contributions from a broad range of topics related to engineering, including but not limited to the following:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Engineering Construction Management
- Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Areas: Civil Engineering Structural Engineering Geotechnical Engineering Water Resources Engineering Highway and Transportation Construction Management Environmental Engineering Project Management Construction Management Risk Management Procurement Management Engineering Contract and Dispute resolution.
Industrial Waste Management Green Technology Energy Efficiency and Policies Renewable Energy Chemical Engineering Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering Material Engineering Climate Change Pollution and Control Electrical and Electronic Engineering Engineering and STEM Education Related Case Studies
Special Industry Sessions:
- Road Construction
- Policy and Regulations
- Precast Concrete and IBS
- Building Information Modelling
- Project Management with Softwares
- Construction Materials
- All submitted papers presented at EnCon 2020 will be considered for publication in Scopus indexed proceedings or journals or Journal of Civil Engineering, Science and Technology (JCEST) and Journal of Applied Science & Process Engineering (JASPE).
- All papers will be doubled blinded reviewed by 2 reviewers.