Early Bird Deadline
24th June 2019
Final Abstract / Full Paper Deadline
24th October 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline
20th November 2019
Abstract Acceptance Notification
21st November 2019
About Neuropsychiatry 2019
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry” (Neuropsychiatry 2019) to be held on November 20-21, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in africa,
Neurological disorders & stroke,
Medical and neuroinformatics,
Call for Papers
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions. The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work and not merely list topics to be discussed.
- An abstract is an outline/brief summary of your paper and your whole project. It should have an intro, body and conclusion. It is a well-developed paragraph, should be exact in wording, and must be understandable to a wide audience. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words, formatted in Microsoft Word, and single-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font along with short biography of presenter/participants in 100 words.
- Abstracts highlight major points of your research and explain why your work is important; what your purpose was, how you went about your project, what you learned, and what you concluded.
- If your title includes scientific notation, Greek letters, bold, italics, or other special characters/symbols, do make sure they appear correctly.
- List all additional undergraduate co-authors, whether they are or are not presenting, if applicable.
- List additional faculty mentors, if applicable
- Contact us at
Program Manager | Neuropsychiatry 2019
76 Tamworth Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE4 5AL
Phone: +44 2035140512