"Allied Academics feels proud and pleasure to invite Research Scientists, Oncologists, Professors, Students and Healthcare Diagnostics to attend the ""International Conference on Oncology and Cancer Therapeutics"" to be held at CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, USA during October 30-November 1,2017.
Allied Academics has been instrumental in Conducting International Meetings for 20 years and very excited to expand in Medical and health Care Fields. Allied Academics promotes peer reviewed healthcare information through meetings, scholarly journals, and training to leading academic, business and research institutes across the healthcare and life science industries.
Call for Papers
Tracks for conference:
- Cancer Pathophysiology
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Genetic Changes and Cancer
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Types of Cancer
- Childhood Cancer and Genomics
- Pregnancy and Cancer
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Tumour Immunology
- Cancer Clinical Trails
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Nano Medicine and Cancer
- Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Combinational Cancer therapy
- Stem Cells and Cancer
- Molecular Targets in Cancer Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Surgical Oncology
- Palliative Care in Oncology
- Hormonal Therapy
- Gynaecologic Oncology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Ancient Medicines and Methods in Cancer Therapy
- Entrepreneur Investment List
- Oncologists/ Doctors
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- PhD Scholars
- Business Development Managers
- Students, Professors, Researchers, and Faculties from Medical Colleges and Universities
- Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies, Pharmacy Associations and Societies
- Health professionals
- Graduates and post graduates in industry
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies, CRO
- Tao Liu, Group Leader, University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Mohamed Sheta, Department of Clinical Oncology, Tanta University, Egypt.
- Lalit Sehgal, the University of Texas, USA.
- Priyanka, Dental College and Research institute, India.
- Bolormaa Batnasan, National Cancer Center of Mongolia.
- Bucur Octavian, BIDMC Cancer Center and Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Omnia Abdelfattah, Assistant Professor of Clinical oncology, Department of Clinical Oncology, Tanta University, Egypt.
- Nesreen Mohamed Sabry, Lecturer of clinical oncology at Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt.
- Shrikant Mane, Yale Center for Genome Analysis.
- Qing-Bin Lu, Departments of Chemistry and Biology, University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Takashi Horiuchi, Tokai University, School of Medicine, Japan.
- Jianhua Luo, Professor of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, USA.