The Organizing and Scientific Committee of Environment 2020, invites you to participate in the Global science summit on Earth, Energy, and Environment. The conference will be held on February 24-25, 2020 | Dubai, UAE.
Call for Papers
Submit at: https://environmentalmeetings.org/submitabstract
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words, formatted in Microsoft Word/pdf, and single-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font for content & use size 14 Times New Roman font for heading.
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions.
- The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work.
- It should have an introduction, methodology, results and conclusion.
- It should contain picture of your project work and brief explanation of figure under picture.
- If your title includes scientific notation, Greek letters, bold, italics, or other special characters/symbols, do make sure they appear correctly.
- List all additional co-authors, whether they are or are not presenting, if applicable.
- List additional faculty mentors, if applicable.
- Submit your abstract to provided mail id.
- Abstract should be prepared as per the template attached.