Tumor and cancer Immunology 2019, planned to achieve the knowledge transfer of highly updated and relevant information to a broad audience in oncology, Immunology, radiology and related specialists in the field. It can be achieved by scheduled scientific sessions, keynote presentations by renowned scientists, and poster sessions. At this Tumor and cancer Immunology conference, which promises to deliver something for everyone involved in cancer research or practice.
Call for Papers
All the received abstracts will be submitted to our ARB members, each abstract will undergo two reviews by our ARB members. Our ARB team will review your abstracts and makes some recommendations, suggestions on your abstract. According to the comments you can change the content and you can resubmit the abstract.
If you are unsure if your project requires ARB review, please contact our conference review board at : ###a href="firstname.lastname@example.org" class="redactor-linkify-object">https://www.lexisconferences.c...
Guidelines to Presenting Author
- It is assumed that the presenting author will have adequate command of English to present and to respond to questions. If that is not the case, the authors should choose a poster as their preference or he can bring translator as an accompanying person.
- The presentation at the Conference must be matching with the submitted abstract. In particular, the abstract title, authorship, and scientific content of the presentation at the annual meeting must match the submitted abstract, although updates on results may be added.
- Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented may be submitted only if significant, changes or new information can be shown.
Responsibilities of the Presenting Author
- The first author mentioned in each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract, unless otherwise specified under the "Contact Information" in the abstract.
- Obtaining copyright transfer consent from co-authors.
- If, any changes in the submitted abstracts suggested by our Review committee, then corresponding author need notifying same to all co-authors.
- Notify us of a replacement presenter before one month prior to the conference.
- Informing all co-authors about changes to the program, as might be conveyed by Tumor and Cancer Immunology 2019