Early Bird Deadline
31st January 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
6th April 2020
About Cancer Science-2020
Cancer Science-2020 is an initiative to unite the diverse researchers and business communities working in the field of cancer under one roof to understand the underlying biological procedures, current treatments which can be amended to increase effectiveness, precision, survivability and quality of life in cancer patients.
Cancer and diet,
International conference on cancer biology and drug delivery,
Cancer conference usa,
Cancer and cell biology,
Cancer cells research,
Organ based cancers,
Call for Papers
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.