PULSUS cordially invites all the researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Infectious diseases, sexual health, reproductive medicine, gynaecology, genito-urology from all over the world to 5th International Conference on Sexually Transmitted Diseases slated on July 17-18, 2019 at London, United Kingdom which revolves around the theme Breaking Down Barriers towards Elimination of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Abstract Submission: https://std-hiv-aids.cmesociety.com/abstract-submission Registration: https://std-hiv-aids.cmesociety.com/registration
Conference Highlights of STD 2019!!
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases
• Viral STDs • Bacterial STDs
• Fungal & Protozoal STDs
• Epidemiology of STDs
• Stages of HIV Infection
• Cancer associated with STDs
• Clinical Diagnosis of STDs
• STDs Prevention and Treatment Strategies
• Nanotechnology in HIV Treatment
• Phytochemicals in STDs Treatment
• Vaccination and Vaccines Development
• Drug Development and Research
• Multimorbidities and Co-Infections
• Vertical Transmission of STDs
• Infertility and Birth Defects
• Psychosocial Interventions in STDs
For more details regarding Call for Paper please refer: https://std-hiv-aids.cmesociety.com/call-for-abstracts
Submit your abstract at the earliest and book your slots as very few slots are left!!!!
Awaiting your presence at London, UK
Sign up and follow your favorite conferences.