Early Bird Deadline
23rd October 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline
30th December 2019
Abstract Acceptance Notification
8th January 2020
Final Abstract / Full Paper Deadline
13th January 2020
About GMGON 2020
Paediatrics 2020 provides a vibrant platform for sharing knowledge among the Pediatrician’s, Gynaecologists and Obstetrics focusing on the New Research and Treatments. The workshops are designed for academia and industrial benefits who want to have updated knowledge on management and treatment techniques. The Conference gathers expert surgeons in the world to share their experience and guide participants to explore advanced surgical techniques.
Call for Papers
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words, formatted in Microsoft Word/pdf, and single-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font for content & use size 14 Times New Roman font for heading.
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions.
- The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work.
- It should have an introduction, methodology, results and conclusion.
- It should contain picture of your project work and brief explanation of figure under picture.
- If your title includes scientific notation, Greek letters, bold, italics, or other special characters/symbols, do make sure they appear correctly.
- List all additional co-authors, whether they are or are not presenting, if applicable.
- List additional faculty mentors, if applicable.