The conference offers a great opportunity to learn about industry trends, explore different technologies, gather best practices and gain inspiration to bring back to your own projects.
At the Platform Summit we delve into everything related to APIs. Attend the conference to learn from API thought leaders and enthusiasts, meet industry colleagues and exchange ideas.
API experts and thought leaders will share insights and expertise and allow you to:
- Explore continuous API strategies for integrated platforms
- Expand your knowledge of design style: GraphQL, REST, gRPC and more
- Take microservices architecture theories into practice with real-life case studies
- Secure API access management and identity control using protocols like OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, and others
- Learn how to refine your developer experiences and increase API adoption using tools like OpenAPI Specification
- Discover innovative trends effecting the API space: From serverless, IoT, to AI
The conference offers a great opportunity to learn about new trends, explore different technologies, gather best practices and gain inspiration to bring back to your own projects. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
Speakers: Bill Doerrfeld; Editor in Chief; Nordic APIs; Jacob Ideskog; VP; Curity; Travis Spencer; CEO; Curity
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sign up and follow your favorite conferences.