Conference papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their extended article version to: IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, and IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine.
Best paper awards will be given in several categories at the conference banquet.
Call for Papers
- Prof. Wei Huang, CAS Academician
Prof. C. G. Willson, NAE
- Prof. Huiming Chen, CAS Academician
- Prof. Ze Zhang, CAS Academician
- Prof. Li Tao, Southeast University, China
Technical Program Chair:
- Prof. Xiaogan Liang, University of Michigan, USA
- Prof. Walter Hu, The University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Prof. Cinzia Casiraghi, The University of Manchester, UK
Call for Papers:
- Low dimensional Materials
- Neuromorphic & AI Devices
- 2D Micro/Nano Electronics
- New Energy Materials & Devices
- Wearable & Printed Electronics
- Nano-Biomedicine & Healthcare
- Quantum and Beyond Devices
- Nano Fabrication and Integration
Conference Secretary：Ms. Frannie Li