The Africa Farm Management Association (AFMA) is pleased to invite submissions for the 12th Africa Farm Management Association Congress 2020. The conference will be at the Panari Hotel Nairobi, Kenya from 16th–20th November 2020.
The theme of the Conference is: Commercialization of African Agriculture for Sustainable Development"
Call for Papers
The Local Organizing committee is inviting papers on the following sub-themes but not limited to;
- Risk Management and Climate Smart Agriculture
- Patents and Intellectual Property Rights
- Emerging Trends in African Agricultural Financing
- Emerging Technologies and sustainable agriculture
- Linking Products to markets
- Intra and Inter-regional trade linkages
- Young Generation, gender and sustainable development
- Farm Management and Agricultural Extension
Submission of Contributed Papers (Oral and Visual)
In order to submit your paper, you will need to adhere to the following rules:
- All papers must be submitted by noon GMT on 31st May 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full papers must be submitted in Microsoft (MS) Word and include an abstract of no more than 250 words. Please follow the submission guidelines of the African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (authors guide) available at ###a href="AFMA" class="redactor-linkify-object">http://www.afma-k.org/guidelin... Journal Author Guideline
- Papers MUST NOT be more than 8500 words in length, all included
- Papers MUST BE presented by one of their authors, and an author may present only one paper in an Oral Session.
- Submitting authors will have to commit to the following:
- That their work adheres to the strictest ethical standards. This includes a commitment that the paper does not cite articles published in predatory journals. If your paper is under consideration for publication in another Journal, please feel free to submit it, you will not be penalised.
- That they will review up to three other papers.
- That the presenting author is, or will become, a member of AFMA
- That the presenting author will register and pay the registration fee before final acceptance of the paper.